newsProbity, the web proxy filter. - News: Major Update

Latest News
Dormant Period posted by corbius, Thu 07 Aug 2003 05:13:28 PM UTC - 0 replies
IRC Channel of Freenode posted by corbius, Wed 23 Apr 2003 02:50:38 AM UTC - 0 replies
Even more lots more stuff posted by corbius, Wed 23 Apr 2003 02:28:16 AM UTC - 0 replies
Browsers/Mozilla Branch Added posted by corbius, Tue 01 Apr 2003 03:34:49 AM UTC - 0 replies
Major Update posted by corbius, Wed 26 Mar 2003 11:06:00 PM UTC - 0 replies
[Submit News]
[13 news in archive]

Major Update

Item posted by William C. Richards <corbius> on Wed 26 Mar 2003 11:06:00 PM UTC.

I'm adding rss/rdf, wap/wml, xml, and promotion services. Press releases will be availible soon. Developer, list editor and moderator guides will be availible. I added a trial yahoo group which will include RSS service. We are partnering and linking with many other sites. I am currently revising articles of incorporation that will provide non-profit tax-exempt status for the project. Privacy policies, disclaimers and license information will be availible. I am in the later parts of deciding and putting together a starting translation system featuring expandible languages and dual text/phonetics databases. Possible XSLT will be used. Documentation in the future will include html, pdf, docbook and other formats. The metadata system I have been testing for the website is almost complete. A link to us page will opened, hopefully with banners, buttons and maybe other promotion techniques. Most work is now being spent on legal issues and the concern of how to translate visual and audiotory media.

Comments:

No messages in Major Update

Back to the top