newsCluster Simulation - News: Development Changes

Latest News
Development Changes posted by jadziamd, Sun 25 Jun 2006 10:15:39 PM UTC - 1 reply
Version 1.0 posted by jadziamd, Wed 29 Mar 2006 05:55:45 AM UTC - 0 replies
New Development Branch posted by jadziamd, Mon 01 Aug 2005 12:01:29 AM UTC - 0 replies
Main Branch posted by jadziamd, Fri 29 Jul 2005 01:35:28 AM UTC - 0 replies
Histogrames Ready posted by jadziamd, Mon 25 Jul 2005 09:46:05 PM UTC - 0 replies
[Submit News]
[7 news in archive]

Development Changes

Item posted by John Schneiderman <jadziamd> on Sun 25 Jun 2006 10:15:39 PM UTC.

The bigest change is that branches will no longer be used for development. All development will be done on the main branch. For individual releases see branches that are labelled: release_major version_minor version.

We have fixed any bugs and typos that were in the original version 1.0. In addition a man page was created, and the install instructions were updated.

my status (posted by Arun Karunagath Rajeevan (അരുൺ ക, Sat 23 Feb 2008 01:05:46 PM UTC)

I am happy that you include me in this great development program.But I am unable to contribute soon,because I have to study something more about C++(I understand this after reading the source code).This is because we are still using age old Borland turbo C++ in our colleges and schools.So there is different things in the code I observed.
And I am a long time windows user and recently changed completely to Linux(UBUNTU).Here I am feeling some difficult with programming.But the major problem is that I cannot able to compile and install our this good project.there is some error that I cannot understand.
I think this project is something similar to Rasmole project.
Although I don't have a chemistry background I will try my best to contribute.This is my first conversation with you all because I need time to study something about CVS to download the source and then read through the source.
Once again Thank You for including me.

Back to the top