newsProbity, the web proxy filter. - News: Server Farm

Latest News
Dormant Period posted by corbius, Thu 07 Aug 2003 05:13:28 PM UTC - 0 replies
IRC Channel of Freenode posted by corbius, Wed 23 Apr 2003 02:50:38 AM UTC - 0 replies
Even more lots more stuff posted by corbius, Wed 23 Apr 2003 02:28:16 AM UTC - 0 replies
Browsers/Mozilla Branch Added posted by corbius, Tue 01 Apr 2003 03:34:49 AM UTC - 0 replies
Major Update posted by corbius, Wed 26 Mar 2003 11:06:00 PM UTC - 0 replies
[Submit News]
[13 news in archive]

Server Farm

Item posted by William C. Richards <corbius> on Wed 14 Aug 2002 06:09:23 PM UTC.

The project has started a basic server farm to doing extensive testing. The project still needs more servers for testing. The servers will probally be used for development and as central servers for the project in the future.

I have done up a basic logo for probity. The discussion boards and polls are underway. Serveral theory, plan and specs files will be post here soon. I also started one mailing list probity-news. I am discussing features with people in the school systems of georgia, califonia, and new york. I also looking for people in the uk school system to get involved. I hope that I can get a web discussion system worked out here soon. If anyone has proposed mission statements or objectives im looking at revising the current ones over the next 6-8 months to better serve the community in whole.

Comments:

No messages in Server Farm

Back to the top