newsZigzagDownLoader (ZDL) - News: Updates: Mega, FFMpeg and more ...

Latest News
[en] DCC reverse posted by zoninoz, Thu 23 Nov 2023 07:47:03 PM UTC
[it] DCC inverso posted by zoninoz, Thu 23 Nov 2023 07:46:48 PM UTC
[en] New option: -X KEYWORDS, --xdcc-search=KEYWORDS posted by zoninoz, Wed 22 Nov 2023 03:51:52 PM UTC
[it] Nuova opzione: -X KEYWORDS, --xdcc-search=KEYWORDS posted by zoninoz, Wed 22 Nov 2023 03:51:34 PM UTC
[en] New extension posted by zoninoz, Tue 14 Nov 2023 08:17:40 PM UTC

[en] Updates: Mega, FFMpeg and more ...

Item posted by Gianluca Zoni <zoninoz> on Wed 09 Dec 2020 06:49:07 PM UTC.

_Main Updates: _

• integration of the `megadl` command line program from the` megatools` package, which allows downloading from the Mega service. The previous extension of ZDL has stopped working for a few weeks, following further development of Mega systems. The `megatools` package is available in the latest Ubuntu and derived versions and in the debian and devuan` testing` and `unstable` repositories. For now, the package `megatools` is not a dependency and is only recommended
  • improved control of download processes via `youtube-dl` and` ffmpeg`. It is recommended to always keep these two programs up to date.
  • fixed the functioning of the readline of the links when starting the TUI of ZDL. While typing the links, the readline did not print the typed characters on the screen, but registered them correctly. I didn't realize this problem because I usually use ZDL in other ways: I strongly urge users to contact me in case of technical problems or improvement proposals.

Back to the top