newsReCaged - News: Almost online...

Latest News
ReCaged version 0.7.1 released posted by slinger, Thu 14 Dec 2023 07:19:40 PM UTC
ReCaged got a new website! posted by slinger, Wed 17 Apr 2013 02:30:30 PM UTC
To users of Debian Squeeze (Stable) posted by slinger, Sun 22 Jan 2012 01:26:21 PM UTC
ReCaged version 0.7.0 released posted by slinger, Mon 29 Aug 2011 11:29:46 AM UTC
Almost online... posted by slinger, Fri 12 Aug 2011 10:28:55 AM UTC

Almost online...

Item posted by Mats Wahlberg <slinger> on Fri 12 Aug 2011 10:28:55 AM UTC.

I've now started setting up this page. Hopefully I'll have the homepage ready in a few days.

Just a reminder: "0.7.0 RC1" has just been released! Look at the homepage for more info ( http://www.nongnu.org/recaged/ ). The only thing lacking from the full 0.7.0 release is wheel improvements (needs better default configuration and I've noticed the friction seems to go weird on trimeshes with many close triangles - probably caused by extra contact points?).

Anyway, among the things concerning the ReCaged project you will find here includes: git code hosting, development homepage, mailing list and bug tracker.

At some point I'll also create a few external pages, like a wiki and forum (if gorcx.net doesn't come back). I'm also considering creating an irc channel if it'll be of any use.

/Mats ("Slinger")

btw: If you're interested in joining the project, want to know more, or you're an old RollCage fan or member on gorcx.net who has newly found your way here, feel free to contact me on:
rcxslinger <a in a ring> gmail <dot> com
(the address should also be in my savannah profile, but it seems not to be public right now)

Back to the top