newsHexoshi - News: In Sickness and in Health

Latest News
Hexoshi is now orphaned. posted by onpon4, Sat 03 Aug 2019 09:13:59 PM UTC
Hexoshi Milestone 1 (0.2) Released posted by onpon4, Mon 26 Feb 2018 11:27:54 PM UTC
Cybernetic Revolt posted by onpon4, Tue 30 Jan 2018 12:23:18 AM UTC
Nearing Completion posted by onpon4, Tue 16 Jan 2018 03:58:32 AM UTC
Hexoshi 0.1 Released posted by onpon4, Thu 26 Oct 2017 06:57:35 PM UTC

In Sickness and in Health

Item posted by Layla Marchant <onpon4> on Mon 13 Mar 2017 03:22:02 PM UTC.

I was in the midst of a massive, widespread power outage here in Michigan, so I took this opportunity to write another update explaining what has been going on, since it’s long overdue.

At the beginning of last month, I caught a nasty, long-lasting cold and was pretty much out of commission for a whole week. Then, like clockwork, Luke also got sick some time last month, and also got it bad. So productivity from both of us suffered as a result. However, we are both back in commission, and (with the exception of the loss of productivity this power outage is causing me) are back on track.

Partly because of his illness, Luke ended up taking longer to do the ball animation than expected, and because of this, he volunteered to finish both the ball and the wall jump at no additional cost, which made the total cost for both the ball and wall jump only $40 (for the 2 hours he sank into the ball animation before he decided to do this). He didn’t have to do this and I didn’t ask him to, so I am hugely grateful. :)

In other news, these are the most notable changes since the last update:

• Six more rooms have been added, bringing our total to 36 so far. This completes the chamber where the Monkey Boots are located.
  • Added the Atomic Compressor, using the Life Orb graphic as a placeholder for the artifact itself.
  • Added the Monkey Boots, again using the Life Orb graphic as a placeholder.
  • Changed the credits screen so the music doesn’t loop.
  • Added recording of a couple player statistics: the amount of time you’ve been playing, and the number of artifacts collected.
  • Fixed a defect in how “pressing” an analog stick was detected.

Back to the top