newsTasklist Groupware - News: In-Development Snapshot Avalible for all!

Latest News
Tasklist now listed on Freshmeat.net posted by iain_collins, Fri 25 Jul 2003 09:22:01 AM UTC
In development snapshot now avalible for all! posted by iain_collins, Fri 18 Jul 2003 08:26:36 PM UTC

In development snapshot now avalible for all!

Item posted by Iain Collins <iain_collins> on Fri 18 Jul 2003 08:26:36 PM UTC.

You can grab the latest snapshot from the download area.

https://savannah.nongnu.org/files/?group=tasklist-org

This is an in development preview release, and isn't great, but is usable.

I've made it avalible only because of the apparent shortage of reasonable quality similar free software, and I've been asked to write something like this quite a few times in various roles I've had (and people are always saying to me they'd like something like this too).

I began my own initial work on this by starting out with an older, much simpler, and even cruftier version of a similar idea. Even though it's been completely re-written now (from scratch, the initial version was unusably crufty), it would still have been nice to have had something like this to build on from when I was starting out. This is why I've released it even at this early stage.

Let me know what you think, and of couse get in touch if you'd like to contribute.

I am of course continuing to work on this project and updates can be expected every 2 to 3 weeks. All updates will be posted here (and ultimately at www.tasklist.org if I get enough time to do the website).

Back to the top